Thursday 25 February 2010

I heard....

I heard "No, I'm going up first"
I heard STOMP, STOMP, STOMP
I heard "Ahh, I fell down the stairs"
I heard "ha ha ha"
I heard "Mum, Mum"

I heard food
I heard drip, drip
I heard the chair moving on the floor
I heard "I'm hungry"
I heard the kettle

I heard "All clean"
I heard flush, slam
I heard "la la la la" WOOOSH
I heard "Ohh, freezing water"
I heard "you've got 10 minutes"

I heard people playing PS3
I heard DIXIES
I heard crackle, crackle, crackle
I heard "let me play!"
I heard whispers

I heard private stuff
I heard solid fisherman pirate hat
I heard "Get to sleep NOW!"
I heard "Bang"
I heard loud horrible snoring

I heard people snoring loudly
I heard FLUSH
I heard people saying the toilets blocked
I heard "Open the door NOW!"
I heard "I want to go to the toilet now!"

I heard "Gimme that NOW!"
I heard CREAK
I heard "I like this place"
I heard SMASH
I heard "get out of the cupboard you stupid child!"

I heard GNR
I heard "Honey, I'm home"
I heard OUCH
I heard "It's freezing, brrrr"
I heard snoring secrets

I heard singing
I heard snoring
I heard Dixies
I heard crackle crackle
I heard FLUSH

I heard STAMP, STAMP, STAMP
I heard TOPPLE, TOPPLE, TOPPLE DOWN 
I heard "DAD"
I heard BANG
I heard "hello, whose that?"

I heard children going to sleep
I heard "that's my lego!"
I heard mum and dad talking
I heard "Where are my pajama's..ahh!"
I heard BANG BANG

I heard "that's my bag"
I heard "Not the blue one"
I heard "what time are the children breaking up from school?"
I heard " I need to put my clothes in the wash"
I heard "Where are my books?"






No comments:

Post a Comment